Vision Grills Classic Diamond Cut B-Series Kamado Grill (Assorted Colors)
- $ 549 00 549.00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Anything an oven can do, the Vision Grill does better. With a quick start-up time, precision control and more–the Kamado delivers five-star grilling.
About this item
- Four grills in one to grill, smoke, bake and sear
- Removable ash drawer for easy cleaning
- Pre-assembled ceramic body for easy set-up
- To compare features and price for the Classic Diamond Kamodo Grill, click here
people who viewed this item also viewed
Vision Grills' Classic Diamond Cut B-Series Kamado will make you the most celebrated backyard chef in town. With a calibrated color-coded top and bottom vents and integrated temperature gauge, this grill sizzles with excitement, bringing the family to the backyard for unbelievable flavor and fun. Imagine taking the work out of grilling and putting the flavor back in the food.
Get Your Grillin’ On The Classic Diamond Cut B-Series Kamado now comes with a removable ash drawer for easy clean out. Plus, drop-down wood side shelves, 2-tier dual flip stainless steel cooking grates (604 square inches of cooking space), a stainless steel cart and a cape-style wrap around grill cover are all included. The ceramic body is pre-assembled, and the rest of assembly takes approximately 20 minutes.
- New Diamond Cut finish
- Pre-assembled ceramic vessel
- Removable ash drawer for easy ash clean-up
- Calibrated, color-coded cast iron top vent with Bakelite tab for cool-to-the-touch adjustments
- Easy-To-Read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Stainless-steel shock absorber for lowering lid
- 2-tier stainless steel dual flip cooking grates with handles and 604 sq. in. cooking space
- Slatted wood dual drop-down side shelves with polyurethane finish
- Calibrated, color-coded bottom vent
- Stainless steel cart
- 2-locking caster wheels
- Branded full-length cover with side velcro wrap for easy on/off
- Grill/Smoker fuel type: charcoal–lump charcoal always recommended
28.75" x 51" x 47.25"