Kalorik Dual Zone 21-Bottle Wine Cooler
- $ 318 92 318.92
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
With its 21-bottle capacity, the Kalorik Wine Cooler stores wine at optimal temperature and humidity conditions, keeping it safe and ready to enjoy.
Stop ruining your good wines by storing them the wrong way. Digital controls with an LCD display make it easy to set the temperature. The unit's upper zone offers 3 levels and can be set from 45 to 54 degrees F, while its lower zone offers four levels, and can be set from 54 to 64 degrees F. Both insulated temperature zones supply shelves decorated with a wooden panel to cradle and display the bottles of wine. Furthermore, the unit comes with a state-of-the-art dual thermoelectric cooling system, which avoids vibrations caused by compressor cooling systems. Such vibrations disturb the sediments in wine, disrupting the aging process. Without vibration, stored wine can age naturally.
Even more, the unit's environmentally friendly thermoelectric cooling system uses no Freon, which can be harmful to the planet; offers energy efficiency, only using about as much energy as a 75-watt light bulb for each zone; and delivers ultra-quiet operation with minimal noise generated from the only moving part - the ventilating fan. Other thoughtful details include soft interior LED lighting with an on/off switch, automatic defrost, a Celsius and Fahrenheit switch, a stainless steel door, an adjustable level foot, and a door with double-paned tempered glass.
- 21 bottle capacity - 3 bottles per shelf
- Dual zones - Upper zone for white wine (adjustable from 44 to 54°F); Lower zone for red wine (adjustable from 54 to 64°F)
- Unique state-of-the-art thermoelectric technology
- Adjustable thermostat for ideal temperature control
- No vibration-bottle sediment is not disturbed
- Soft interior lighting with ON/OFF switch
- Auto defrost