Medline K4 Basic Wheelchair Removable Desk Length Armrests and Swing Away Leg Rests (20"x 18" Seat)
- $ 184 86 184.86
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Lightweight yet durable wheelchair only weighs 33 lbs.
- Seat height adjusts by 2"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
The Medline K4 Basic Wheelchair is an affordable chair with great features such as breathable nylon upholstery, an adjustable height back and a durable, tig-welded frame with a gray powder-coat finish. Comfortable padded restaurant-style arms allow you to sit closer to a table when eating and the swing-back arms have an easy flip-back arm release. Footrests have tool-free push buttons for adjustment to accommodate various heights of users. It's equipped with smooth-rolling, solid, flat-free latex tires. The hemi-height adjustable axles raise or lower the seat 2".
Mobility Solutions Guide Stay mobile with the right equipment for you or your loved one. Check out our Mobility Solutions Guide.
- Removable desk length armrests
- Durable, tig-welded frame with a gray powder-coat finish
- Height-adjustable backrest
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Upholstered and padded armrests
- Seat to ground: 18" or 20"
- Rim to rim closed: 12"
- Rim to rim open: 27.5"
- Height of arm pad from seat rail: 9.5"
- Length of arm pad: 9.25"
- Back of chair: 20" x 18"
- Seat: 20" x 18"
- Highest point to ground: 36.5"
- Length front to back: 31.5"
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact 1.800.633.5463
Seat Size is 20" x 18"