Medline K3 Basic Wheelchair with Desk Length, Removable Armrests and Detachable Footrests (16" x 16" Seat)
- $ 174 63 174.63
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Lightweight yet durable wheelchair only weighs 33 lbs.
- Seat height adjusts by 2"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty on frame
The Medline K4 Basic Wheelchair is an affordable chair with great features such as breathable nylon upholstery, an adjustable height back and a durable, tig-welded frame with a gray powder-coat finish. Comfortable, padded restaurant-style arms allow you to sit closer to a table when eating and the swing-back arms have an easy-flip back arm release. Footrests have tool-free push buttons for adjustment to accommodate various heights of users. It's equipped with smooth-rolling, solid, flat-free latex tires. Hemi-height adjustable axles raise or lower the seat by 2".
Mobility Solutions Guide Stay mobile with the right equipment for you or your loved one. Check out our Mobility Solutions Guide.
- ?Removable desk length armrests
- Durable, tig-welded frame with a gray powder-coat finish
- Height-adjustable backrest
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Upholstered and padded armrests
- Seat to ground: 18" or 20"
- Rim to rim closed: 12"
- Rim to rim open: 27.5"
- Height of arm pad from seat rail: 9.5"
- Length of arm pad: 9.25"
- Back of chair: 20" x 18"
- Seat: 20" x 18"
- Highest point to ground: 36.5"
- Length front to back: 31.5"
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact 1.800.633.5463
Seat size is 16" x 16"