Joyful Spring Bouquet (with vase)
Why we love this
This fresh floral bouquet celebrates the brilliant colors of Spring with a sweet assortment of bright, fragrant flowers encircling a delicate Asiatic lily.
About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event
- Delivery Tuesday-Friday to the 48 contiguous states
- See drop-down delivery dates for updated information
- Leave a special message at "Select a Gift Option" on the checkout page
- Please read and follow Care Guide in Specifications
- Stem length: 50 cm
- Imported from Colombia
Make someone’s day special with this bright, delightful bouquet of roses, daisies and more in beautiful shades of pink, lavender and yellow. The crowning jewel is the Asiatic Lily that shines from the center of this joyful arrangement.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Each box contains: 1 bouquet and 1 vase
- Bouquet contains (total of 15 stems):
- 1 Asiatic Lily, Yellow
- 2 Rose, Dark Pink
- 2 Gerber, Pink
- 2 Alstroemeria, Pink
- 2 Snap, Yellow
- 2 Pom Micro, Yellow
- 2 Pom Daisy, Lavender
- 1 Limo, Pink
- 1 Salal
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the U.S. But before shipping your bouquet, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill the vase with at least 5-6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately 1 inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days
Important Delivery Information
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 2 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed due to diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, such as U.S. Customs holds, resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstances; only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 2 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.