Johnsen's R-134A Refrigerant - (12) / 12oz cans
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Made in the USA
- Meets or exceeds purity standards
- For use in all R-134a systems
Johnsen's R-134a is proudly made and packaged in the USA for use in all factory installed and/or retrofitted R-134a auto air condtioning systems. It comes with a standard ACME threaded cap for use with simple screw on charge hoses and professional technician air conditioning manifold gauge tools.
This product meets or exceeds the AHRI 700-206 and SAE J 2776 purtiy standards required for your peace of mind to know that you are using a quality product in your vehicle. This refrigerant comes in a handy 12 ounce can that is small enough for topping off your a/c system, yet large enough to make charging an empty system quick and effective with just a few cans.
- 12/12 oz. cans
- For R-134A A/C systems only
- 1,1,1,2 TetrafluoroethaneCAS # 811-97-2
- For use in all motor vehicles specified or retrofitted with R-134a equipped air conditioning systems
- Connects easily to technicians automotive manifold gauge tools
- Proudly stamped "Made in the USA"
- Eye catching graphics with large, easily identifiable markings
- Comes with standard ACME threaded dome cap
- Packaged in a convenient to use 12 ounce can
- Meets or exceeds AHRI 700-2006 and SAE J 2776 purity standards
3.00" x 3.00" x 4.9375"