Jewel Quest 4 - PC
About this itemRupert must travel to exotic locations around the world to prove that he is the rightful owner of the jewel board.
Rupert Pack has settled into a comfortable life with his wife Emma and daughter Natalie, having opened a museum of exotic artifacts with the prized Golden Jewel Board as the exhibit's centerpiece. Nothing seems amiss... until government agents storm through the museum's doors and confiscate the Golden Jewel Board on the orders of none other than the evil Sebastian Grenard, who has claimed it as a family heirloom.
Rupert is determined to investigate long-buried family secrets in order to discover the truth and prove that the Golden Jewel Board belongs to him once and for all. His journey takes him through the shrines and castles of Hernan Cortes as he traces the history of the jewel board back to the Aztec Empire - a history that is interestingly intertwined with the genealogy of Rupert's own family tree.
You'll swap jewels on more than 175 new Jewel Quest boards that include three modes of play: Besides Standard mode there's Swap Mode, where you have a limited number of moves to turn all of the jewel board spaces to gold, and Limited Jewels Mode, where there are only so many jewels available and you can only swap them after they've fallen into the bottom half of the play area. There's also a brand new Expert Mode to be unlocked.
Clearing jewel boards allows you to delve further back into Rupert's family tree, unlocking new portraits as you go, exploring 35 different scenes, and watching the story unfold in storybook scenes with voice-overs.
- 35 stunning around-the-world scenes
- Over 175 unique Jewel Quest boards, each with its own challenges
- 3 modes of play in Jewel Quest Heritage
- Puzzle pieces and a family tree, with new portraits unlocked as you progress
- The suspense and intrigue Jewel Quest fans have come to expect
- Double the gameplay with an all new Expert Mode, unlocked after the mystery is solved
- Windows XP / Windows Vista¹
- Pentium III 1GHz or higher
- 768MB RAM (1GB RAM for Windows Vista)
- 8x CD-ROM drive or faster
- 80MB free hard disk space
- 16MB video card (32-bit graphics)
- DirectX 7.0 compatible or higher video card, (3D video card with 32MB of video RAM for Windows Vista)
- 800 x 600 16-bit color display
- Keyboard and mouse
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.