About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Flavors: layered with tones of blueberry jam, pomegranate and chocolate
- Texture: rustic, yet silky, with a unique savory and inviting finish
- Food pairing: grilled meats (lamb, beef and pork) and seared vegetables
- 10% of wine was aged in concrete tanks for 9 months, highlighting the mineral character of the wine
- 45% of the final blend aged in 100% older French oak for 14 months
Intrinsic has tremendous complexity and imparts raw characteristics because 45% of the grapes stayed on the skins after fermentation for approximately 9 months (average time from crush to press for red wine is under a month). This extended maceration extracted the intrinsic qualities of the grape, mellowed tannins and created an unexpected silky texture.