About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Black cherry on the mid-palate
- A bit of graphite on the finish with a touch of vanilla
- Complex aromas of freshly crushed fruit (blackberry and plum), pepper and tobacco
- Velvet-smooth tannins, dense and rich
- Food pairing: mushrooms, olives, red sauce pasta
Farming with future generations in mind, Michael David Winery has adopted some of the most progressive sustainable farming practices in California. All 750 acres of the family’s vineyards are third-party certified and the state's first per ton bonus was issued for contracted growers to follow in the family’s footsteps. Starting with the 2011 vintage, 100% of the Lodi-grown fruit crushed at Michael David Winery was certified sustainable.