Infinity Business Cards & ProLabels 8.5
About this itemPerfect for individuals, small businesses and corporations, Infinity Business Cards & ProLabels 8.5 features over 5,000 graphics, fonts and templates to design your own business cards, labels, and security/ID badges from scratch.
This package contains everything you need to get started right away: Easy-to-use software, a variety of quality business cards and labels. Create any label size or format using this software’s powerful design tools or adapt one of the included templates to match your needs.
Additional labels and business cards are conveniently available Online at www.versacheck.com or from most computer retailers and office superstores.
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed templates and customize them or create new templates from scratch
- Includes over 5,000 graphics, fonts and templates
- Import business logos and custom graphics
- Print multiple names per sheet for labels, business cards or security/ID badges
- Match letterhead and envelopes with included Stationery Designer™
- New employee business cards can be created at anytime
- vCard feature for data exchange with popular contact managers
- IDscape encodes contact information into a barcode for business cards and ID badges
- Includes enough blank stock to create 250 business cards
- Works with all inkjet and laser printers
- PC with a Pentium II 266-MHz or faster processor (or compatible); Pentium II 300-MHz (or compatible) recommended
- Windows™ 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista (32 or 64 bit), XP (SP2), Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2003
- Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB
- Monitor: SVGA (800 x 600) with 256 colors (1024 x 768 with 16-bit color recommended)
- Windows compatible mouse or pointing device
- CD-ROM Drive
- Printer: Works with any printer supported by Windows versions listed above
- Active Internet Connection
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
For a period of 30 days, from the date you acquired your copy of the Program, G7 warrants that: the Compact Disks ("CD's") are not defective, and the Program is properly recorded on them. Computer and video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund.