Item # 345724
About this item
- Two heads Iceberg lettuce
- Produced and packed in the USA
- Brand may vary by Club
Iceberg lettuce is a good source of fiber, potassium, calcum, iron and vitamins A and C. It's excellent in a sandwich and it's leaves can be used to wrap around ingredients in place of sandwich bread.
Recipe: Red Wine Mustard Vinaigrette
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
- In a small mixing bowl combine red wine vinegar, salt, shallot, parsley, thyme and Dijon mustard.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for later use.