Hydrangeas, White (30 stems)
- $ 58 98 58.98
- $1.97 ea
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
Why we love this
In a bouquet, as a centerpiece, hanging off chairs. However you use them, hydrangeas manage to give off a remarkable sense of elegance and beauty.
About this item
- Suggested delivery time frame: 2 days before event
- For Sunday events, please choose delivery for Thursday
- For Monday events, please choose delivery for Friday
- Stem length: 60cm (23.6 inches)
- Bloom size: 18-20cm (7.1-7.9 inches)
With their lacy pompom tops, hydrangeas epitomize lush beauty. These flowers add enduring grace to any arrangement. Perfect for your wedding, event, resale or individual needs.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 7 days prior to delivery date. Requested delivery date is 2 days before event.
- Imported from Colombia
- Stem length: 60cm (23.6 inches)
- Grade: Premium
- Bloom size: 18-20cm (7.1-7.9 inches )
- Pack contains 30 stems
- Stems are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Bouquets/bunches are individually sleeved to ensure protection during shipping
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, but will be consistent within the bouquet
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow These Care Guidelines
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water
- Flower food is not included
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 24 hours
- Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
- To refresh the flower, dunk the entire flower head in cool water for approximately 20 minutes.
Important Delivery Information
- Please have someone available to receive and process this bouquet on the delivery date.
- Since fresh-cut flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the centerpieces between 8 a.m. and noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your greens are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
- Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped express, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process. Delivery is Tuesday-Friday to the 48 contiguous states.
- No deliveries on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Valentine’s Day).
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made 7 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. To cancel order please call 1.888.746.7726.
Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.