Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur because these products are natural.
- This assortment of hydrangeas is painted in order to achieve its colors
- Each Box contains 26 stems of hydrangeas: 13 painted orange and 13 painted black
- Bloom Size (Approximation): 7.1"
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 24"
- Stems are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping
- Suggested delivery date of 2-3 days before your event
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Bulk hydrangeas are shipped directly from flower farms in South America with the ends of the stems in a little bag of water or cotton. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the hydrangea's life.
- You may remove the clear plastic sleeve that covers the bloom for the flower either prior to hydration or afterwards. It is your choice.
- Remove the bag of water or cotton that is on the ends of the stems.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hydrangeas are very thirsty flowers and will require additional water in the container within the first few hours.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
To keep the hydrangeas fresh:
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Remember that exposing hydrangeas to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your hydrangeas in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
- Although your order will be shipped express, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- Delivery Tuesday - Friday to the 48 contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
- No deliveries on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
- Shipping included.
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Since hydrangeas are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for Floral Customer Service.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information is chosen.