Honig Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 95% Sauvignon Blanc, 4% Semillon, 1% Muscat
- Bright acidity and crisp freshness
- Flavors: juicy peach, passion fruit, grapefruit
- Aromas: jasmine and lemon zest
- Medium-bodied, with a lingering finish
For Honig Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, the Sauvignon Blanc grapes are treated using two different methods. To enhance the delicate tropical fruit flavors, a portion of the fruit goes directly into the press as whole clusters. The remaining fruit is de-stemmed and left in contact with the skins for several hours before pressing, amplifying the grapefruit/citrus components. All of the juice is fermented at cool temperatures in stainless steel tanks using a variety of yeast strains selected to bring out the aroma and flavor profiles of Sauvignon Blanc.