About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 95% Sauvignon Blanc, 4% Semillon, 1% Muscat
- Bright acidity and crisp freshness
- Flavors: juicy peach, passion fruit, grapefruit
- Aromas: jasmine and lemon zest
- Medium-bodied, with a lingering finish
For Honig Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, the Sauvignon Blanc grapes are treated using two different methods. To enhance the delicate tropical fruit flavors, a portion of the fruit goes directly into the press as whole clusters. The remaining fruit is de-stemmed and left in contact with the skins for several hours before pressing, amplifying the grapefruit/citrus components. All of the juice is fermented at cool temperatures in stainless steel tanks using a variety of yeast strains selected to bring out the aroma and flavor profiles of Sauvignon Blanc.