Fishpeople Wild Yukon River Honey Bourbon Salmon (5 pk., 31.6 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Wild Alaskan Yukon Salmon sustainably caught by the Yupik People
- Marinated in a rich blend of golden honey and smoky aged bourbon
- Each box comes with a bag of crispy onions for garnish
- Salmon can be baked, grilled or pan-seared
- Five individually vacuum-packed fillets in every box
These individually-packed Wild Alaskan Yukon Salmon portions are marinated in a rich blend of golden honey and aged bourbon. A bag of crispy onions is also included inside each box to sprinkle on top for a tasty crunch! Bake it, grill it, or pan-sear it for a sweet and smoky, crowd-pleasing dinner.
This Wild Alaskan Yukon Salmon was sustainably caught by the Yupik People of Western Alaska, who use both dip nets and gill nets to ensure that no other species are harmed during the catch. You can trust that your dinner came from the hands of pros: the Yupik have been fishing for wild salmon for over 500 years.
- Store healthy fats and omega-3's
- Tracking code on every box so you can trace your fish back to the source