Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing (40 oz., 2 pk.)
Why We Love This
The combination of savory flavor and creamy texture is so irresistible you'll want to put Hidden Valley The Original Ranch on everything. So go ahead, pour it on!
About this item
- Perfect for making a tasty, tossed salad or veggie dip in minutes
- Use Hidden Valley ranch as a condiment for sandwiches, burgers, wraps and as a dip
- Mix into potato salad and pasta salad
- Great as a marinade for any meat
- Gluten free
Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing (40 fl. oz., 2 pk.) is the creamy dressing and dip that’s loved for its flavor and versatility. It can be used for dishes both hot and cold, with both bottles containing about 80 servings each.
About Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing
Hidden Valley created the very first ranch dressing more than 50 years ago. The dressing is made with a blend of creamy buttermilk, herbs and spices for fresh-made salads. Hidden Valley Ranch is the original and enjoyed for so much more than just as a salad dressing.
Who Loves Hidden Valley Ranch?
Anyone who likes to add some serious flavor to their meals. The Original Ranch Dressing is the perfect addition to salads, crunchy vegetables and chicken wings. This two-pack of large bottles is ideal for any household, office fridge or restaurant. Parents love using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing to ensure their kids eat nutrient-packed vegetables.
What Are Some Hidden Valley Ranch Recipes?
A versatile product like Hidden Valley Ranch dip can be enjoyed in meals throughout the day. Here are some uses for this ranch dressing:
- In place of tomato sauce, use Hidden Valley Ranch dressing as the sauce on homemade pizza. Top with cooked chicken strips, cheese and bacon bits for a chicken, bacon, ranch sandwich in pizza form.
- Toss sliced zucchini disks in creamy Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and coat with grated parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake until golden brown and crispy.
- Use Hidden Valley Ranch as a marinade for pork chops, grill and serve with mashed potatoes and peach-jalapeno relish.