Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones-Gray
- $20 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends September 01
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Newly designed 45 mm True Motion Drivers deliver hi-res audio reproduction
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology comprised of a layered aluminum/magnesium housing and triple-vent system reduces unwanted vibration and controls air stream for high audio clarity
- Three detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line controls & mic
Springing from Audio-Technica’s rich heritage in professional audio, the ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones are designed to reproduce Hi-Res Audio, allowing users to hear music the way it was intended. The over-ear headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, which utilize lightweight voice coils, a custom-mounted printed circuit board and specially designed diaphragm to improve transient response and minimize sound distortion for rich, detailed audio reproduction. The ATH-MSR7 headphones also feature multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response. The housings, designed to “mirror” the full shape of the ear, are constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix, layered to provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance. Three precisely placed vents within these layers work to control air flow and improve dynamics. The over-ear headphones’ highly flexible swivel design, with soft, memory foam earpads and headband ensure lasting comfort even during the longest listening sessions. And with three detachable cables (standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for compatible smartphones and other devices) the ATH-MSR7 can provide hi-res audio anywhere you go. The ATH-MSR7 is available in black (ATH-MSR7BK) and gun-metal grey (ATH-MSR7GM).
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 290 g
- Cable #1: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable
- Cable #2: Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') standard cable
- Cable #3: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls/microphone for smartphones
- Connector: 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Protective Pouch
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Available in black (ATH-MSR7BK) and gun-metal grey (ATH-MSR7GM)
4" x 9" x 12"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI, or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty