Handy Pantry Beginner’s Sprouting Kit
- $ 38 98 38.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Handy Pantry Sprout Garden Tray Sprouting System
- Complete starter kit for the beginning health enthusiast
- 100% organic selection of 10 types of seeds and seed mixes
The Handy Pantry Beginner’s Sprouting Kit is the ideal way for the health enthusiast to get started in sprouting. The kit comes with everything you need to begin your garden with our easy-to-use stackable sprouting system. Enough seeds to plant in your sprouting tray system to grow over 20 pounds of delicious organic sprouts. You can even grow them in your own home; all you need to add is water.
- Variety of 10 different sprouting seed and mixes – alfalfa, 3-part salad mix, 5-part salad mix, broccoli, radish, fenugreek, green lentil, mung bean, clover and bean salad mix – enough to grow 20 lbs. of delicious sprouts
- 10 - 4 oz. packages of seeds will grow over 20 lbs. of sprouts
- Seeds are packed in Mylar bags
- Stackable tray growing system and instructions
- All of our seeds are non-GMO (not genetically modified or genetically engineered)
- 100% USDA Organic Certification
- High germination rate: sprouts are ready to harvest in 2-5 days
- Makes a great gift for health-conscious people
Top 10 Reasons for Sprouting
1. Only Pennies per Serving
One tablespoon of seeds will fill a quart jar with several ounces of sprouts. A 4 oz. package will yield several pounds.
2. Simple and Easy
Take less than a minute per day to grow and prepare. They will grow nearly anywhere indoors, in any season. Sprouts require very little space and travel well. They are the ideal vegetables for campers, boaters and RV users. Complete, easy -to-follow instructions are provided in the sprouting kits, on the seed package labels and in the Handy Pantry’s book, Sprouting for Health in the New Millennium.
3. Fresh and Ready Quickly
This “garden in your kitchen” grows very fast, in any kind of weather. No digging, planting, weeding, pests or chemicals involved. And there’s no long wait like in seasonal outdoor gardens. Just a few days to a bountiful, nutrition-packed harvest. When stored in your refrigerator, they will stay fresh for days or even weeks if rinsed properly.
4. Toxin-Free Food
Sprouts are as sweet and pure as nature intended food to be. The Handy Pantry supplies only natural, untreated seeds, with up to 99% rates of germination, grown especially for sprouting.
5. Complete Foods
Sprouts are real health food. They are full of life, as you will see in how fast and well they grow. When home-grown, you know they are pure, and you can enjoy them at the peak of their perfection.
6. Tasty and Delicious
You may be surprised how truly tasty sprouts are. Enjoy them in salads, on sandwiches, stir-fried, steamed or even baked in wholesome, home-made breads.
7. Highly Nutritious
Several contain more protein than cooked meat, at a tiny fraction of the cost. The presence and balance of amino acids make this protein more digestible. All sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and fiber. When exposed to light, several become rich in chlorophyll.
8. Low in Calories/Fat
One fully-packed cup of alfalfa sprouts contains only 16 calories. These are simple sugars for quick energy. Sprouts contain no cholesterol and provide several essential fatty acids.
9. Help Detox Your Body
Chlorophyll helps cleanse and oxygenate the blood. Enzymes aid in the digestion and assimilation of nutrients and contribute to the body’s life force. Fiber aids elimination, and lecithin helps the body get rid of cholesterol. A raw food diet is one of the best ways to detox your body.
10. Build Your Immune System
Sprouts contain antioxidants, which help the body to cleanse, detox, rebuild and heal itself. Antioxidant enzymes are especially important because they are essential for the proper function of the immune system.