Halo 4 - Xbox 360
About this itemESRB Rating: M for Mature
The Master Chief returns to battle an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, faced with new enemies and deadly technology, the universe will never be the same. Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to experience Halo’s original multiplayer and Spartan Ops - episodic fiction-based co-op missions.
- The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
- Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
- War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
- Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound
and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies**
* Online multiplayer requires Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately).
** Minimum 8GB USB Flash Drive or Xbox 360 Hard Drive required for Multiplayer. For optimal experience in Campaign mode, play with Xbox 360 Hard Drive. (For Xbox 360 4 GB, Arcade and Core consoles, Xbox 360 Hard Drive sold separately). See http://xbox.com/halo/harddrive for specifications.
*** Xbox LIVE Gold membership (sold separately) required for the Spartan Ops missions.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.