Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur because these products are natural.
- Bouquets: 15
- 6 stems per bouquet
- Approx. stem length: 40 cm/15 in
- Approx. bloom size: 5 cm/2 in
- Includes display box
- Roses are available year round. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Roses are shipped fresh from the farm. They will have thorns and guard petals. Remove thorns and guard petals before arranging flowers.
- Roses are shipped in bud form; once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Before your roses ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal.
Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap. Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food if provided.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut at least a 1/2 inch off the end of the stem.
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Remove thorns and guard petals.
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
Important Delivery Information
It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next-day delivery.
- Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday through Friday to the 48 contiguous states.
- For metropolitan area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and noon. For suburban or rural area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for Floral Customer Service.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information is chosen.