About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Aroma: Tangy citrus peel over gentle pine notes
- Flavor: A balanced blend of hops and roasted barley with citrus accents
- Palate: Smooth, creamy and rich with a pleasantly bitter, hoppy finish
- Appearance: Clears to a golden honey color following the signature surge and settle
- Bittering Hops: Admiral
- Whirlpool Hops: Celia and Topaz
- Dry Hopping: Topaz, Challenger and Cascade
- ABV: 5.8%
Guinness Nitro IPA is everything you’d want from an English-style IPA balanced with everything you’d expect from Guinness. Using its peerless expertise in nitrogenation, Guinness re-imagined the IPA to create a smoother, creamier texture and a whole new way to enjoy the flavors and aromas of the style. A complex mix of five hop varieties yields a strong body with citrus flavors and pine notes. Berry sweetness arrives. Bitterness lingers. Fusing over two centuries of brewing heritage with a proud legacy of innovation, Guinness's Dublin-brewed Nitro IPA is an inventive brew indeed. A pale ale made with Guinness yeast, it features a unique blend of carbon dioxide and nitrogen to balance out the profusion of hop flavors.