About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Blend of 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Petite Sirah
- Nose: whisper of rose petals
- Taste: notes of cherry and rhubarb, culminating in undertones of vanilla oak
- Palate: this wine brings supple tannins and finesse, bursting with flavors of dark cherries and rhubarb
- Food pairing: slow-braised short ribs
Guenoc wines are produced and bottled at Langtry Estate’s state-of-the-art crush pad and winemaking facility. Winemaker Gabe Valenzuela and his experienced team craft the wines using judicious amounts of oak and minimal intervention. Site-specific farming allows Gabe to create wines of great distinction and varietal expression.