Castrol GTX MAGNATEC 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil (1 qt. bottles, 6 pk.)
- $2.49 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends July 31
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $24.48
- $ 21 99
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Protects critical engine parts from wear
- Protects against viscosity breakdown
- Full synthetic technology to minimize sludge build-up
- Higher fuel economy
- Meets GM-dexos1 requirements
Testing confirms that up to 75% of engine wear occurs during the first 20 minutes of warm up. Normally, when your engine stops, oil drains off critical engine parts. The intelligent molecules in Castrol® GTX MAGNATEC® don't drain the same way, so you get an extra layer of protection during warm up, when your engine needs it most. This dramatically reduces engine wear and keeps critical parts up to 4X smoother.*
*As tested in the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
- Superior wear protection on critical engine parts
- Unsurpassed level of protection against viscosity breakdown
- Unique full synthetic technology to fight against harmful sludge build-up
- High level of fuel economy based on US industry standards
- Intelligent molecules cling to protect
- Industry Specifications and OEM approvals
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
- GM dexos1® Gen2 (dexos1® is a registered trademark of General Motors)
- Meets Ford WSS-M2C930-A & WSS-M2C945-A
- Only Castrol® GTX MAGNATEC® is uniquely formulated to provide instant protection from the moment of start
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Delivery is not available in AK, HI or Puerto Rico.
Exceeds manufacturer’s warranty requirements for applications requiring API SN and ILSAC GF-5.
Please visit www.castrolenginewarranty.com for more information.