Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag
- $ 54 98 54.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Customization, tackle bundling and maxing out storage space
- Durable advanced fabric defies wear
- Multiple zippered pockets
- Side pockets contain tool holders, compress and collapse to keep from interfering with accessories
Think of it as an angling survival kit. It’s the tackle bag that never leaves the deck of your boat, accompanies you on every trip to the riverbank, and the one that somehow manages to photobomb the background of every big fish picture you take. Believe us, it’s there for a reason. This bag begins and ends with the ultra-functional Utili-Tackle Rail System. As a lid, the system sports four over-molded rubberized corners to secure a StowAway Utility Box, while solid attachment points allow for bungee cord box tie-downs. The rail itself offers 17 different attachment points to hold every accessory known to the sport.
Forceps, lanyards and clippers? Of course, but there’s also room for split-ring pliers, a Line Saber, fishing towel, retractable ruler, hook file, wacky rig tool, even portable rod holders (we could go on)–not stowed in some far recessed compartment–but right at your fingertips.
Moving to the underside of these Guide Series bags, things get interesting. Consider a tackle bag that’s designed a little like a beach house on stilts. Some might say the point of a tackle bag is to safeguard your stuff. So by simply reversing a second Utili-Tackle Rail System on the bag’s base and adding elevated corner “feet”, ample clearance is created to keep your tackle out of standing water. And should a rogue wave wash across the deck or the dock—or even if it’s merely slippery with fish slime—the Utili-Tackle Rail Base’s special over-molded rubber surface makes the bag stick. No sliding around and into the drink.
Plano engineers have even implemented attachment points for tying the bag down to kayaks, ATVs or boat decks in the roughest conditions. Throw in attachment points for another 17 accessories, and you now possess the most resourceful tackle bag in existence.
- Neutral color schemes with updated fabric
- Fail-safe looped zipper pulls
- Topside Utili-Tackle Rail System holds 3600 Series StowAway Utility Box
- Waterproof Utili-Tackle Rail System Base with elevated, rubber “feet”
- Utili-Tackle Rail System includes 34 accessory attachments, plus tie-down slots
- Six 3600 StowAway Utility Boxes fit in main compartment
- Clear zippered pocket inside lid
- Collapsible, zippered side pockets with external tool holders
- Large, zippered front pocket with HDPE D-rings and mesh slip pocket
- Large rear mesh slip pocket
- Six 3650 StowAway Utility Boxes included (five inside, one on top)
- Adjustable, padded shoulder strap