#75 Grocery Paper Bags (400 ct.)
About this item
- Size: 1/6 75#
- Dimensions: 12"W x 7"D x 17"H
- Basis weight: 75 lbs.
- Inner bundle qty.: 1 bundle
- Color: brown kraft
Fulfill all your shopping and storage needs with the timeless and durable #75 Grocery Paper Bags (400 ct.). These exceptional brown paper bags are the same ones used in grocery stores but have so many other functions that make them indispensable to those in the know.
About #75 Grocery Paper Bags
This box contains 400 #75-sized grocery shopping bags that measure in at 12-inches wide x seven-inches in depth x 17-inches in height. These brown paper bags have handy thumb notches and gussets that make opening and folding bags easy. They're made of recycled materials and when you want to dispose of them, just fold them up and place them in your recycling bin.
Who Needs These Brown Paper Grocery Bags?
Anyone who oversees supplying a business, like a grocery store, hardware store or restaurant and wants to ensure their customers have the sturdiest #75 brown grocery bags. They're also popular with people who use them for a variety of uses in their home. These grocery bags are environmentally sound and with a bulk pack of 400, an economical choice as well.
How Else Can I Use #75 Grocery Paper Bags?
These paper grocery bags are so versatile, it may surprise you how many uses you can get out of just one! Aside from using at the local stores, keep a box of these paper bags at your home for the following uses:
- For delivering nonperishable foods to the local food bank.
- Fill with old newspapers and magazines and bring them to your local recycling center.
- Use to store all the delicious goodies you crafted during canning season.
- Teens will love to use these as book covers for their text books. It's like a blank canvas that allows them to draw and doodle…I mean help them memorize important dates and names in History class…
- Younger kids will love using these to make crafts and for finger paints.
- To collect apples to bring home on trips to the orchard during autumn.