Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Each box contains 20 bunches of Israeli Ruscus
- Each bunch contains 10 stems
- Stem length: Approximately 20-24"
- Suggested delivery date of 1-2 days before your event
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow These Care Guidelines:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water
- Flower food is not included
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location
- Change water and re-cut stems every 24 hours
- Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
- To refresh the flower, dunk the entire flower head in cool water for approximately 20 minutes.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
Please verify the requested delivery date before completing the order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect delivery date is chosen.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org