Griffin Survivor for iPod - Black
- Free Pickup
About this itemSimply put, the most protective case we've ever built.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin's Survivor Military-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPod touch from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. Detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPod touch to a belt or bag strap.
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Integral Display shield helps deflect Wind/Rain (Test: Up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame helps protect from Shock/Drop (Test: Drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block Blown Sand/Dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding reduced vibration (18 hrs at 20-2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- View video and results online at www.griffintechnology.com