Bridesmaid Bouquet Contains:
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
- 3 Green Roses
- 2 White Lisianthus
- 3 Green Hypericum
- 3 White Spray Roses
- 3 Green Button Roses
- 2 Queen Anne's Lace
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance. Allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
- Always start with a clean vase or display bucket
- Add flower food and tap water. Approx. 1-2 inches of water is sufficient
- Use clipper provided to carefully cut the plastic straps that hold the bouquets to the shipping box
- Paper wrap should be removed to inspect bouquet upon arrival, if there are any minor signs of bruising on the outer petals, they can be removed carefully before the event
- Remove hydration sponge and bag from the lower stems
- Cut, at an angle, ½ and inch off of the bottom of the stem with flower clipper provided
- Place in 1-2 inches of water making sure only the stems are in water without getting the ribbon wet
- Place stems in vase or bucket immediately after cutting to ensure proper hydration
- Place flower in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources. (To maintain bloom developments keep in refrigeration at about 34-36 degrees. This will keep the flowers from opening further. Leaving at room temperature will promote natural development of bloom and will help blooms open beyond the stage at with they arrive.)
- Avoid touching flowers. Touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles
- Avoid laying bouquets sideways on flat surfaces as this may damage the outer blooms.
- Keep bouquets in water until the last possible moment to keep flowers fresh and hydrated
- Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function. (Do not leave outdoors or in a car, etc.)
- Before using, you may trim the stems within 1/2" of the ribbon or to desired length for final presentation
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.