Gourmet Gift Basket - Women's Bean Project (8 pc.)
About this item
- Food mixes (salsa, dip, soup, cornbread, cookie) and spice rub
- Kosher Certified
- Each purchase contributes to the Women's Bean Project
This beautiful gourmet gift basket is a favorite on the gift list and is filled with a mixture of salsas, rubs, dips, soup, cornbread and cookies packaged together in a sturdy chocolate-colored market tray, wrapped in cellophane and topped with a hand-crafted decorative bow. Not only are you giving you a good gift, you're doing good as well. With each purchase you're helping women break the cycle of poverty and chronic unemployment.
About the Women's Bean Project:
Founded in Colorado in 1989, the Women's Bean Project creates a safe and accepting work environment for unemployed and impoverished women. The Project teaches job-readiness skills needed to obtain and keep a job and provides support services to overcome barriers. They also help women develop interpersonal skills needed to function independently in the workplace and community. With this stepping stone toward success, the women are able to support themselves and their families, and create stronger role models for future generations. Because of the Women's Bean Project, hundreds of women have benefited.
- Southwest Salsa Mix (0.875 oz.)
- Medium Original Salsa Mix (0.875 oz.)
- Malaysian Spice Rub (2 oz.)
- Dillicious Dill Dip Mix (0.6 oz.)
- Toni's 10 Bean Soup Mix (15 oz.)
- Giada DeLaurentiis Lentil Soup Mix (13 oz.)
- Golden Cornbread Mix (13 oz.)
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Mix (20.8 oz.)