About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Raspberry jam, dark cherries, a presence of baking cocoa
- Fresh raspberries and bramble fruits
- Harbor Red is a dry red blend with a medium body and a smooth, lighter finish
- More fruity than sweet
- Delightful to sip alone or to pair with a wide variety of food
- Appellation: Michigan
- Blend: Marechal Foch, Leon Millot, Chancellor
- Aged: Fermented in stainless steel. 10% of the blend is aged in French Oak for 2 weeks
- ABV: 12%
Rich with aromas of stewed bramble fruit, cherries and bubble gum, Harbor Red is a wild blend of red hybrid grapes most people have never heard of and the majority of the time have difficulty pronouncing. One of Good Harbor's most popular wines, it is slightly heavier in body than a Pinot Noir with a medium palate and a smooth finish with light tannins. It is the perfect wine to sit and enjoy alone or to pair with pizza, pasta or good, old-fashoined barbecue.