Gold Medal® 8323 Diggity Grill and Bun Cabinet Combo
Financing available! Click here.
- $50 off with Tech Savings
- Offer ends November 01
- Tech Savings items are limited to select items, availability, valid dates and limits per membership. Select Tech Savings are available online and in club. State and local laws may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price of an item with a Tech Savings offer. Available in the U.S., excluding Puerto Rico.
- Member price $910.00
- $ 860 00
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Hot Dog Capacity: (36) 8 to 1 hotdogs, or, (27) 4 to 1 hotdogs.
- Cooking Time:30 minutes from frozen
- Cleaning Instructions:See Specifications
This combination grill and bun cabinet holds (36) 8 to 1 hotdogs, or (27) 4 to 1 hotdogs. . Controls for front & rear rollers allow you to handle the busy times with ease, as well as your slow time. Stainless steel rollers help for easier cleaning. Unit is UL, CUL, CE and NSF listed.
See specs. for easy care and cleaning instructions.
Look for other items such as hot dog trays (272742) or, bags (697758, or 664033).
Don’t forget, your customers may like cheese and chili on their hot dogs. Check out our Nachos section for cheese dispensers, cheese, and chili.
- Combination grill and unheated bun cabinet all in one
- Great for the operator with limited space
- 20"L heated rollers
- 9 rows of hot dogs
- Holds (36) 8 to 1 hotdogs, or, (27) 4 to 1 hotdogs.
- 27 bun capacity
- Hot dog tongs and thermometer included
- 1350 watts
- 9 amps
- 120 Volts
- UL, CUL, CE and NSF approved
- Stainless steel rollers for easy cleaning
- Dual heat control and dual motors to cut production during off peak times
- Sneeze guard (item 164622) sold separately
- Care and Cleaning Instructions
Although corrosion resistant, stainless steel machine surfaces should be cleaned daily to prevent pitting. Do NOT use anything abrasive for cleaning (e.g. steel wool). Non-stick roller assemblies should be cleaned only with soft cloth or sponge and mild detergent or cleaner and water.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Remove any remaining hot dogs from rollers.
- Remove drip pans and clean thoroughly.
- Use a mild detergent, soap and water, or soda-water to clean the roller grill.
- Rinse after washing and dry thoroughly before using.
- When unit has been thoroughly cleaned and dried, reinsert drip pans beneath the rollers.
16 1/2"H x 26"W x 17 1/2"D
USA And Imported