Gold Medal ® 8024 Lil Diggity Hot Dog Roller Grill
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 698 00 698.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Hot Dog Capacity: (27) 8 to 1 hot dogs, or (18) 4 to 1 hot dogs.
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes from frozen
- Cleaning Instructions: See Specifications
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1000
Lil Diggity 10 roller grill, with its 21” wide cabinet, is designed to fit almost anywhere. This is the perfect little hot dog machine for those that are limited on space. Each stainless roller has a heat element within, enabling them to heat and maintain the desired cooking temperature needed for the perfect hot dog.
If your hot dogs are room temperature you can have a delicious cooked dog in about 20 minutes. Holds (27) 8 to 1 hot dogs, or (18) 4 to 1 hot dogs.
Plenty of room under the rollers aides (once cooled) in cleaning the drip tray.p> The Self-Serve Sneeze Guard is recommended for this unit, but sold separately, item # 699982.
Look for other items such as hot dog trays (272742) or, bags (697758, or 664033).
Don’t’ forget, your customers may like cheese and chili on their hot dogs. Check out our Nachos section for cheese dispensers, cheese, and chili.
- Made in the USA
- 10 roller grill, Capacity: (27) 8 to 1 hot dogs, or (18) 4 to 1 hot dogs.
- Great for any concession stand, school, convenience store, etc.
- UL & NSF Listed
- Includes 9 inch plastic tongs, tong holder, and a dial thermometer
- Product dimensions: 10.5"H x 21"W x 17.5"D
- Care and Cleaning Instructions
Although corrosion resistant, stainless steel machine surfaces should be cleaned daily to prevent pitting. Do NOT use anything abrasive for cleaning (e.g. steel wool). Non-stick roller assemblies should be cleaned only with soft cloth or sponge and mild detergent or cleaner and water.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Remove any remaining hot dogs from rollers.
- Remove drip pans and clean thoroughly.
- Use a mild detergent, soap and water, or soda-water to clean the roller grill.
- Rinse after washing and dry thoroughly before using.
- When unit has been thoroughly cleaned and dried, reinsert drip pans beneath the rollers.
10.5"H x x21"W x 17.5"D
USA And Imported