Gold Medal - 8023SL - Diggity Slanted Hot Dog Machine
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 799 00 799.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Hot Dog Capacity: 30 1/4 lb. hot dogs
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes from frozen
- Cleaning Instructions: See Specifications
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1350
This is the Slanted version of the Diggity Hot Dog Machine (10 roller grill). Depending on your preference, this could be a better choice for you and your location. The slanted grill may give you a little easier access to the hot dogs and rollers. Like the Diggity, this unit also has heat elements within the rollers, that enables them to heat and maintain the desired cooking temperature needed for the perfect hot dog. Dual heat and motor controls for front and rear rollers are adjustable, and are perfect for busy, and off-peak times.
The all stainless steel construction is a plus for easy cleaning. Plenty of room under the rollers (once cooled) aides in the cleaning process of the juice tray. A Teflon bearing at the end of the rollers keeps the juices out of the motor compartment.
Cook time (depending on the size and type of hot dog or sausage) is approximately 15 – 20 minutes. Capacity (36) 1/8 lb. hotdogs or (27) 1/4 lb. This unit is great for any concession stand, school, convenience store, etc. The bright graphics, add eye appeal to your customer.
The Self-Serve Sneeze Guard is recommended for this unit, but sold separately, item # 699982. Look for other items such as hot dog trays (272742) or, bags (697758, or 664033).
Don’t forget, your customers may like cheese and chili on their hotdogs. Check out our Nachos section for cheese dispensers, cheese, and chili.
- Made in the USA
- 10 roller grill, Capacity (36) 1/8 lbs. hotdogs or (27) 1/4 lbs.
- Great for any concession stand, school, convenience store, etc.
- UL & NSF Listed
- Includes 9 inch plastic tongs, tong holder, and a dial thermometer
- Product dimensions: 10.5"H x 26"W x 17.5"D
Although corrosion resistant, stainless steel machine surfaces should be cleaned daily to prevent pitting. Do NOT use anything abrasive for cleaning (e.g. steel wool). Non-stick roller assemblies should be cleaned only with soft cloth or sponge and mild detergent or cleaner and water.
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Remove any remaining hot dogs from rollers.
- Remove drip pans and clean thoroughly.
- Use a mild detergent, soap and water, or soda-water to clean the roller grill.
- Rinse after washing and dry thoroughly before using.
- DO NOT use metal objects or abrasive cleaners on the coated rollers.
- When unit has been thoroughly cleaned and dried, reinsert drip pans beneath the rollers.
10.5"H x 26"W x 17.5"D
USA And Imported