Gold Medal Econo Floss Cotton Candy Machine
Purchase this machine and receive Free samples!* Offer ends March 31. See details below.
- $ 571 58 571.58
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Heat ribbon allows fast heat up and cool down
- Flip down front door allows for easy serviceability
- Smaller cabinet and lock n' go handles allow for ease in carrying
- New bowl positioning brackets with bumper keeps bowl from moving or sliding
*Purchase this Econo Floss Cotton Candy Machine during the month of March (3/1 - 3/31 2017) and receive FREE samples listed below.
- 1 carton of Boo Blue Flossugar
- 1 carton of Silly Nilly Flossugar
- 1 carton of Sassy Apple Flossugar
- 1 carton of 300 Plain Floss Cones
- 1 header of Clown Bags
The Econo Floss Floss has a heavy duty motor and solid state, cool running heat control. Four carbon brushes help reduce wear & tear on the brass slip rings. This unit is a highly efficient candy floss producer and will run on minimum electricity. It has a heat ribbon which will allow for faster heat up and cool down.The new design has a smaller & lighter weight cabinet, but still produces approximately 2 cones per minute. Great starter machine for booster clubs, small carnivals, etc. This machine is UL listed and made in The USA.
- Redesigned head helps keep sugar out of motor compartment
- New bowl positioning brackets with bumper helps keep bowl from moving or sliding
- IEC power connector cord is easy to remove or replace
- Flip down front door for easier serviceability
- Smaller cabinet and lock and go handles on both sides of machine allows for easier carrying
- Keep the handles in a horizontal position for carrying and to stabilize the head. When you reach your destination simply flip the handles up & you are ready to use. No more loosening of brackets before using or transporting.
- Two switches motor/master switch turns the motor on & off and supplies power to heat switch. Heat switch turns heating element on and off.
- Heat control knob adjusts power to the heating element. Clockwise increases power to the heat element, counter clockwise decreases.
- Never overfill the floss head
- Never poke at floss ribbons with a knife or sharp object to clean. Follow instructions in the manual for care and maintenance of your floss machine and proper shut down procedures
Flossugar Flavors (sold seperately, see here)
Floss bubble recommended (sold separately, see here)
Hint: When putting the stabilizer net into the floss pan, never put it tight against the pan. It should be in an octagon shape.This will enable the floss "cotton candy" to grab onto the netting better. Let a nice web of candy build up onto the net then gently lift out with a floss cone (sold seperately, see here).
USA And Imported