Gold Medal Econo Floss Cotton Candy Machine
- $ 621 58 621.58
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Heat ribbon allows fast heat up and cool down
- Flip down front door allows for easy serviceability
- Smaller cabinet and lock n' go handles allow for ease in carrying
- New bowl positioning brackets with bumper keeps bowl from moving or sliding
The Econo Floss has a redesigned head that helps keep the sugar out of the motor compartment. The head contains a heat ribbon which will allow for faster heat up and cool down. The newer, more compact, stainless steel cabinet holds a heavy-duty motor and solid state, cool running, heat control. Four carbon brushes help wear & tear on the brass slip rings. Lock n go handles allows you ease in carrying. Handles must stay in a horizontal position when carrying to stabilize the head. When you reach your destination, simply flip the handles up, put the floss pan in place, and you are ready to use. The cabinet also has bowl positioning brackets with bumpers to keep your floss pan from moving or sliding. Two switches; motor/master turns the motor on and off and supplies power to heat switch. Heat switch turns the heating element on & off. The heat control knob adjusts the power to the heating element. Clockwise increases power, counter clockwise decreases. Included with this machine is (1) aluminum floss pan, (1) stabilizer net, and clips. This is a nice starter machine for booster clubs and small carnivals. Commercial Grade. The machine is UL listed and made in the USA. Best if used with any Gold Medal ready to use flossugar. Makes 2-3 cones per minute. Highly efficient; uses minimum electricity. Always follow instructions within the manual for set up, care, & cleaning. 2 year limited parts warranty. Dimensions includes floss pan: 26”W x 26”D x 17.15”H. 120 volt, 1248watts. Helpful Hint: When putting the stabilizer net into the floss pan, never put it tight against the pan. It should be in an octagon shape, this will enable the floss "cotton candy" to grab onto the netting better. Let a nice web of candy build up onto the net, then gently lift out with a floss cone.
- Redesigned head helps keep sugar out of motor compartment
- New bowl positioning brackets with bumper helps keep bowl from moving or sliding
- IEC power connector cord is easy to remove or replace
- Flip down front door for easier serviceability
- Smaller cabinet and lock and go handles on both sides of machine allows for easier carrying
- Keep the handles in a horizontal position for carrying and to stabilize the head. When you reach your destination simply flip the handles up & you are ready to use. No more loosening of brackets before using or transporting.
- Two switches motor/master switch turns the motor on & off and supplies power to heat switch. Heat switch turns heating element on and off.
- Heat control knob adjusts power to the heating element. Clockwise increases power to the heat element, counter clockwise decreases.
- Never overfill the floss head
- Never poke at floss ribbons with a knife or sharp object to clean. Follow instructions in the manual for care and maintenance of your floss machine and proper shut down procedures
Flossugar Flavors (sold seperately, see here)
Floss Bubble recommended (sold separately, see here)
Floss Cones (sold seperately, see here)
Helpful Hint: When putting the stabilizer net into the floss pan, never put it tight against the pan. It should be in an octagon shape.This will enable the floss "cotton candy" to grab onto the netting better. Let a nice web of candy build up onto the net then gently lift out with a floss cone.
USA And Imported