GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce Variety Pack (3.2 oz. pouches, 24 ct.)
Why We Love This
No spoon, no mess. These convenient, on-the-go pouches are filled with tasty organic fruits, keeping kids healthier and parents happier.
About this item
- All-natural, 100% fruit
- Reclosable applesauce pouches
- Gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free
- Variety pack of twenty-four pouches:
- 12 Apple
- 6 Apple Strawberry
- 6 Apple Cinnamon
GoGo SqueeZ® Applesauce Variety Pack is the best way to enjoy healthy fruit mash while on the go. Made with 100% fruit, GoGo SqueeZ pouches are a healthy snack for both adults and kids. Throw them in your little one's lunchbox, offer them up as an after-school snack or make dessert a lot healthier with the Apple Cinnamon flavor—these real fruit snacks are great any time of the day. And because this is a 24-pack of resealable pouches, you can enjoy some applesauce now and some applesauce later.
What Flavors Are In This GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce Variety Pack?
This pack of applesauce flavors include 12 original apple, six apple strawberry and six apple cinnamon.
Is It Easy to Eat GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce On the Go?
With its smart, resealable pouch design, GoGo SqueeZ is a great on-the-go snack. Here are a few ways you can enjoy them:
- At breakfast with oatmeal for a morning serving of fruit
- At lunchtime, as a burst of natural sugars to get little ones through the school day
- As a healthy after-school snack
- During a sporting event or practice for much-needed energy
What Can I Make With GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce?
You may think of squeezable applesauce as a standalone snack—but think again. Applesauce is a main ingredient in many tasty dishes. Here are a few of our favorite meals to make with applesauce:
- Add applesauce to muffins or dessert bars to make them moister
- Mix applesauce into your pancake batter to combat dryness
- Top applesauce with other fruit, like blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for a healthy treat
Baking With GoGo SqueeZ Applesauce Variety Pack
Bake up easy-to-make cookies that star applesauce with two cups of quick-cooking oats, 1/2 a cup of pumpkin, 1/2 a cup of GoGo SqeeZ applesauce, 1/8 a cup of granulated sugar and two tbsp. of any nut butter, like peanut butter, almond butter or sunflower seed butter. Preheat your oven to 350º F and grease a baking dish. Combine quick-cooking oats, pumpkin, applesauce, nut butter and granulated sugar. Form dough into one tbsp. balls and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.