Gold Medal Pop N Glaze for making Kettle Corn (28 oz. carton, 12 pk.)
- $ 31 98 31.98
- $2.67 ea
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this itemNow making Kettle Corn at home is easy! Pop N Glaze coats your popcorn with a molten sugar glaze directly in your kettle as the popcorn pops. It's easy and delicious!
Kosher Pareve (Chabad Tri-State Kehilah Kosher)
Kettle Corn is easy to make with Pop N Glaze. Use your regular amount of raw popcorn and oil (you can use white oil, but it's not necessary). Do not use popcorn seasoning salt. If you are using popcorn kits, you can cut a small corner off of the kernel and seasoning salt side to empty out the salt. Use a measure of Pop n Glaze equal to half the quantity of corn. Pop N Glaze cooks directly in the kettle. Put oil in kettle, allow the oil to melt and get hot. Add measure of corn and slowly add measure of Pop N Glaze. Let pop, and dump the corn promptly. Do not wait until the last kernel is popped. Make sure all corn is out of the kettle to prevent burning. Always buy heat n kleen kettle cleaner (# 272492), to use after making kettle corn to keep your kettle sparkling clean.
- Easy to use Kettle Corn glaze
- Can be used right in your own Kettle
- Make sure you know what size kettle you have and use the appropriate measures of corn, popping oil, and Pop N Glaze
- Packed (12) 28 oz. cartons
- Always use Heat n Kleen kettle cleaner (272492) after making kettle corn as you will get sugar build up in your kettle. Sparkling clean kettles make popcorn taste better.
- See Popcorn Packaging and Accessories for other products to keep your popper clean