About this item
- Convenient canister contains 80 antibacterial hand wipes that can be used on hand, face, arms and legs
- Premoistened wipes are simple, effective and immediate for hand or skin sanitizing
- Kills bacteria including MSRA;
- Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) formulation level is .13%
- Moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling clean, moisturized and lemon fresh
The need to clean and disinfect your hands comes to us all on a daily basis, and especially after contact with animals, sticky-fingered children, the garden or the beach. Wherever you are and whatever your hands have been touching, with Germ-Away antibacterial hand wipes you'll feel confident that your hands are immediately clean and sanitized in one easy step. Germ-Away antibacterial hand wipes smell great and are gentle and moisturizing on your skin. But they're super tough on dirt and bacteria and kill germs including MRSA.
These wipes contain both aloe vera and (BZK) Benzalkonium Chloride at a .13% formulation, which is the ideal effective level—a non-alcohol based broad-range antimicrobial that kills tough bacteria without soap and water but is gentle enough to keep skin soft and healthy.
Just look for the FDA monograph on the package for an easy, safe way to stop the spread of germs. Germ-Away antibacterial hand wipes come in a handy canister of 80 that you can keep handy in the home, car or at work for daily hand sanitizing needs. In fact, the new canister fits in a standard cup holder, making it convenient for parents and kids.