About this item
- This rich and supple red wine is excellent with roasted rack of lamb with herbed demi-glace, grilled steak with shallot/lemon butter, eggplant parmesan, or caramelized fig tart with honey and bleu cheese
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Red Varietal
- Blend of 83% Merlot, 12% Malbec, 2% Petit Verdot, 2% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% other
- Columbia Valley, Washington (USA)
- Rich and supple, with aromas of blackberry, cherry, fresh ground coffee, and spiced orange zest followed by cherry and cocoa on the palate
- Pair with roasted rack of lamb with herbed demi-glace, grilled steak with shallot/lemon butter, eggplant Parmesan, or caramelized fig tart with honey and bleu cheese
The Hogue family planted its first vineyard over 25 years ago and soon realized that Washington’s climate and soils had the potential to nurture world-class wines. The Hogue Cellars mission has always been to make wines that fulfill the promise of the land, using superior viticulture and winemaking techniques. Today, the family’s original vision is celebrated in Genesis wines, which are crafted with the highest quality fruit from acclaimed vineyards throughout Columbia Valley.