SMOKE HOLLOW Extra Wide Event LP Gas Smoker
- $ 499 98 499.98
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
With features that enthusiasts love, and the cooking capacity caterers need, this deluxe extra-wide smoker will have you smoke cooking just like the pros!
About this item
- Probably the largest, non-commercial smoker available, and at a savings of hundreds of dollars
- Extra-large capacity makes it ideal for large family gatherings, parties and special events
- Extra-wide, double-door design with raised cabinet will take your smoking to a whole new level
Add authentic smoke-flavored BBQ taste to more food, more often. This double-door, double-burner LP Gas Smoker has all the capacity you're looking for. With many enhanced features such as extra-wide porcelain-coated cooking grids, larger capacity external-loading wood chip trays and porcelain-coated water pans, this smoker is the BBQ lover's outdoor kitchen. There's plenty of room inside the cabinet smoking chamber—and outside on the folding side tables—to prepare a BBQ feast for plenty of people. A single, 20# LP gas cylinder (not included) can help provide hours of smoke-flavored cooking, and the BBQ flavor your guests will keep coming back for. Simple and easy to use, smoke style cooking just got a whole lot better.
- 3,000 total square inches of cooking surface on five, extra-wide porcelain-coated cooking grids
- Extra large smoking capacity with over 10 cubic feet of total cooking area
- 2 tempered-glass windowed doors allow for easy loading and unloading smoked foods
- 2 commercial-quality heat indicators and upper/lower draft vents help you manage the heat and smoking process
- 2 folding side tables are an added convenience for food preparation and handling to and from the smoker
- Front condiment tray keeps sauces, seasonings and BBQ tools handy for easy use
- 2 external-loading large capacity wood chip trays located over the independently controlled stainless steel LP gas burners
- 2 side water fill ports allow you to add water easily into porcelain-coated water pans, without losing the heat or smoke inside the cabinet
- Porcelain-coated cooking grids can be easily adjusted to different cooking heights as needed
- Large, strudy base design with casters for easy mobility
- For outdoor use only
72.5" x 27.5" x 66"