Garmin Fenix 3 HR with Additional Titanium Band
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Never get lost in the woods or on any of your outdoor adventures again with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception and so much more.
About this item
- Feature sets for fitness training and outdoor navigation
- Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps
- Bonus titanium band included
Great for any athlete or outdoor enthusiast, from beginner to elite, the Fēnix® 3 HR Multisport Training GPS Watch gives you the smart, high-tech features that will revolutionize your fitness regimen and the rugged durability to handle whatever the great outdoors might throw your way
Train, Navigate, Excel The Garmin Fēnix 3 is fully loaded with features sets for fitness training and outdoor navigation, making it an ideal workout buddy and trail guide. Great for wilderness adventures, a built-in omni-directional stainless-steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, give this watch the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The sunlight-visible, high-resolution Garmin Chroma Display™, sapphire lens and treated silicone band give the Fēnix 3 the sleek yet rough-and-tumble functionality that serious athletes and outdoor enthusiasts can depend on.
Wrist Heart Rate TechnologyHaving the freedom to shed an excess piece of gear may not sound like much, but if you’ve ever pushed your body to the limit you know how much details like this matter. The Fēnix 3 uses integrated Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, allowing you to track your heart rate data without a chest strap. Why not make your training regimen a little freer?
- Personalize Fenix 3 HR with free downloads from Connect IQ store with custom apps and watch faces
- Physical dimensions: 2.0" L x 2.0" W x 0.6" H (length varies based on band size)
- Display resolution: 1.2" sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Battery: Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion. Up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 16 hours in GPS training mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring)
- Wrist heart rate technology (giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap)
- Water resistant to 10 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- 3-axis compass
- Advanced psychological metrics (running dynamics, swim profile, rowing and golf, ski/ board mode)
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect to analyze and share performance