G1S Home Gym
- $ 918 86 918.86
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemPacks a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available.
Shown with optional aluminum pulleys.
The Body Solid G1S packs a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available. Centered on a 160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym allows over 40 toning, trimming and strength training exercises. From the multi-grip press arm to the contoured, adjustable seat pad, the G1S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market. Body Solid G series gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery.
- Available for the 1st time online, the G1S is the redesigned and updated new entry to the Body Solid Stable of Gyms. This is the updated version of the best selling EXM1500S. Design, color, pads, pulleys, frame, everything has been updated.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- DuraFirm? pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance
- 4 1/2? pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout? DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder
- Full-size exercise chart