Why We Love This
There are two ways to enjoy Fruity Pebbles: 1) with the milk of your choice, or 2) mixed with melted butter and marshmallows to create a colorful treat!
About this item
- Fruity Pebbles are a great source of vitamin D
- Includes 11 essential vitamins and minerals
- Delicious low-carb cereal
- Use them to make a wide range of snacks
Stock your pantry with Post® Fruity Pebbles™ Cereal (40 oz.) and give your family the option of a sweet, nutritious start to their day. Breakfast doesn't have to be a chore, and when you serve Fruity Pebbles, you can count on a satisfied table of friends and family every time.
Start Your Day the Fruity Way with Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal
Get a jumpstart on your busy schedule by pouring a bowl (or two) of delicious Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal. Fruity Pebbles Cereal is a sweetened crisped rice cereal with intense fruity flavor. The delicious taste and crunchy texture is a great way to kickstart your family's day.
Are Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal Part of a Balanced Breakfast?
Fruity Pebbles already pack a nutritious punch, but when served with a 1/2 cup of skim milk, you can up the vitamin and nutrient content of your breakfast, so you know you're eating fuel you can count on to get you through the day!
- Low carb cereal with only 8g of sugar per serving
- 25% daily value of Vitamin B12
- 25% daily value of Folic Acid
- 20% daily value of Vitamin D
What Else Can I do With Fruity Pebbles?
Fruity Pebbles are great on their own, but there are a ton of other ways to use them, rather than simply pouring milk over them.
- Make Fruity Pebbles Treats with a crisped rice treat recipe, but replace half or all of the puffed rice with fruity pebbles. This makes for a colorful dessert or treat! Serve as a snack, pack in a lunch or bring it to the next bake sale
- Portion our Fruity Pebbles into smaller snack bags for on-the-go snacking. Dry cereals are great for car rides, plane trips or to keep on hand in your diaper bag for snacking emergencies
- Mix them into pancake or cake batter for colorful crunchy surprises
- Use as decorations on top of a cake to let your guests know they're in for a colorful, crunchy treat in every bite!
- Crush up Fruity Pebbles as sweet "sand" in decorative dessert displays or as a topping on cake pops