About this item
- Large box of Frosted Flakes cereal
- Contains crispy flakes that have been coated with frosting
- Includes two sealed bags
- Consists of a variety of healthy vitamins and nutrients
Dine on one of the more popular breakfast cereals with Kellogg's® Frosted Flakes® Cereal (55 oz.). This large box contains two bags.
What is Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal?
This selection features crunchy flakes that have been coated in sweetened frosting, which gives them a deliciously satisfying taste. Typically consumed for breakfast, Frosted Flakes cereal is flavorful enough to enjoy at all hours of the day. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to alleviate hunger, you can't go wrong with a bowl of Frosted Flakes.
Who Makes Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal?
Frosted Flakes cereal comes from The Kellogg Company, which is an American multinational food company that's responsible for producing some of the most popular snacks that are available today.
Is This Cereal Good For You?
While it's rich with flavor, Frosted Flakes cereal can also offer some potential health benefits. With 0 g of fat, 0 g of cholesterol and only 110 calories per serving, you can enjoy this with a guilt-free conscience. Additionally, Frosted Flakes cereal contains many vitamins and nutrients that can help you maintain good health. With one serving, you get vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium, iron and much more.
Large Box Offers Extra Convenience
If you're responsible for feeding a large crowd of people, then this 55 oz. box can have unbeatable value. With two entire bags of cereal, you may find that this can help you prepare meals for the entire family for quite a while.
Frosted Flakes Cereal Recipes
Although you can eat this cereal plain or with milk, you can do many other things, too. Here is a short list of yummy cuisines that you can make with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes:
- To create rice crispy treats, try using Frosted Flakes instead to give it a unique flavor that many can enjoy
- You can use this cereal to season your chicken in an innovative way
- Use the cereal as topping for your favorite ice creams, cakes and brownies for additional sweetness
- When you're baking cookies, add Frosted Flakes into the batter to give those cookies and extra crunch
- Plenty of people also enjoy tossing flakes and diced fruit onto their yogurt