About this item
- RedHot Seasoning
- Perfect on chicken wings, baked potatoes, popcorn and vegetables
- Only 5 calories per serving
- Made in the USA
If you enjoy the taste of classic Frank's® RedHot® sauce, you'll love cooking with Frank's RedHot Seasoning (10.58 oz.). This sprinkle-on seasoning blend gives food an extra kick of heat and complex flavor to everyday recipes. Use this Frank's RedHot seasoning just as you would your favorite hot sauce and sprinkle it atop sauteed vegetables, baked potatoes, fries, chicken wings, steak, fish or popcorn.
What's In Frank's RedHot Seasoning?
Frank's RedHot Seasoning powder gets its spice from cayenne pepper, the red-hued pepper that boasts moderate heat and a great, full-bodied flavor. This spicy seasoning powder also includes other herbs and spice to give it a more complex flavor: salt, vinegar, garlic powder and rosemary extract, just to name a few.
What Foods Can I Use Frank's RedHot Seasoning With?
Frank's RedHot Seasoning is a versatile blend that tastes great on a variety of dishes. Here are a few foods we like to add Frank's RedHot Seasoning to:
- Spice up your vegetable side next dinner by roasting corn on the cob, then topping with butter, Cotija cheese and Frank's RedHot Seasoning.
- Add this Frank's RedHot powder to a wet or dry protein marinade for fish, steak, chicken wings and more
- For a healthy, crunchy and satisfying snack, sprinkle Frank's RedHot Seasoning on roasted chickpeas. Simply coat them in vegetable or olive oil so that the seasoning sticks.
- Add this spicy powder to your favorite pre-made hummus and take your lunch wrap to the next level.
- Boost the heat in salsa, marinara and other tomato-based sauces. Making homemade pasta sauce and accidentally made it too sweet? Frank's RedHot Seasoning can be added to help cut the sweetness.
- Introduce a new fixing on the baked potato bar: Frank's RedHot Seasoning. It goes great with potatoes, sour cream and green onions.
- Impress at your next backyard party by sprinkling Frank's RedHot powder atop beef, turkey or vegetarian burgers.
What's the Story Behind Frank's RedHot Seasoning?
The birth of Frank's RedHot products dates all the way back to 1918 Louisiana when Adam Estilette, a pepper farmer and his business partner, Jacob Frank, to create a perfectly spicy and delicious sauce made from his crop: cayenne peppers. After two years of trying out recipes, the first bottle of Frank's RedHot Sauce was created. Decades later in 1964, Frank's RedHot Sauce was famously used for the first-ever buffalo wing recipe in Buffalo, New York. The hot sauce became a household name and taste that's still loved today.