Omega Worm Gear Engine Stand - 1,250 lb. Capacity (Black)
- $ 336 38 336.38
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Heavy gauge
- Extra-long handle
- Head plate locks in eight positions
- Built with casters
- Worm-gear head
The Omega 31256 Engine Stand is designed to safely support up to 1,250 pounds of engine during the time that the engine is being rebuilt or repaired. This engine stand is constructed from heavy-gauge, welded-square tubular-steel that enhances durability and prevents distortion and/or twisting. It also features a worm-gear head assembly for easy rotation. The head plate can be locked in eight positions and rotated 360 degrees, enabling you to get your job done with ease.
- Constructed from heavy-gauge, welded-square tubular-steel
- Extra-long handle with rubber grip for easy rotation and maneuvering
- Head plate locks in eight positions and rotates 360 degrees
- Built with casters for easy maneuvering and positioning
- Worm-gear head assembly
- Capacity: 1,250 lbs.
- Base size: 33-3/8"L x 33-3/8"W
- Overall height: 42-3/4"
- Head plate: 7-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 3/4" x 10-1/4"
- GW: 78 lbs.