About this item
- Cleans away odors with OdorClear technology
- Febreze AIR freshener doesn't just mask odors
- Freshens with a light, fresh scent that's never overpowering
- 100% natural propellant safe for use around most pets
- 4-pack includes 2 cans of Febreeze AIR Heavy Duty air freshener with 2x the odor-fighting power at the source, ideal for use in entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets or any room with strong, musty or lingering odors
Clear the air with Febreze AIR™ Freshener (Various). When it comes to eliminating odors, it is hard to find anything stronger than Febreze. The robust formulation goes beyond masking odors like the leading brands; Febreze AIR freshener effectively eliminates even lingering odors, infusing space with a lasting freshness like none other.
Breathe Easy with Febreze AIR Freshener
Only Febreze features OdorClear™ technology that tackles even the toughest odors with select formulations that deliver twice the odor-fighting power at the source. Febreze AIR Freshener eliminates odors with a light, pleasant scent that's never overpowering, so you can always breathe easy. It's dispensed using 100 percent natural propellants, so your furry family members can breathe easy too.
What if I Need a Really Heavy-Duty Air Freshener?
Air fresheners for rooms can handle some odors, but they can't stand up to serious smells. Even bathroom air fresheners can't knock out stubborn smoke, dirty laundry and cooking odors. Febreze takes down even the worst, most lingering odors by attacking them at the source. This pack of four air fresheners included two cans of Febreze AIR Heavy Duty, Febreze's toughest formula with double the odor-fighting power, as well as two cans of regular-strength Febreze AIR freshener.
Light Fragrances, Heavy-Duty Results
Febreze AIR fresheners feature crisp, clean scents that are never overpowering or cloying. This four pack includes two cans featuring the Linen and Sky fragrance as well as the Crisp Clean scent. Both are pleasant enough to use in any space, from entryways and bedrooms to bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms and other areas where odors can linger.