Exerpeutic 250XL Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse Monitoring
- $ 129 82 129.82
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this itemThis folding upright bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising.
It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the “high torque” 3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance ,heart pulse monitoring and a “double drive” transmission system are all included for a very affordable price.
- Unique Design: Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Leg stabilizers: Extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Space saver design: Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension resistance: An 8 level magnetic tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- Computer: An easy to read large window (3.3”W x 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor
- Heart Rate: Dual Hand Pulse Sensors for measuring heart pulse and target heart rate zone
- Included Accessory: Remote control or accessory holder is included
- Crank System: 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quietness: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation (It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music)
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Safety: Larger pedal design with safety straps prevent any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating Comfort: Extra large seat cushion for people of any size. Easily adjustable to fit 5’3” to 6’1” user heights
- Folding Capability: The bike will fold to at least ½ the size compared to when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact for any room where space is a premium