Exerpeutic 1500XL Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill
- $ 388 94 388.94
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Heavy-duty electric walking treadmill
- Helps you get into shape and keep fit
- 1.5 HP high-torque motor
- Extra-long handles for safe walking
- Speed adjusts in increments of 1/10 mph, up to 4 mph
The Exerpeutic 1500XL (Extended Length) Electric Treadmill is an effective way to burn extra calories and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Walking on the Exerpeutic 1500XL is one of the easiest and most effective ways to achieve a regimen of regular exercise. Unlike outdoor walking, treadmill fitness walking has the benefits of shock absorption and the convenience of exercising in your own home, in front of a TV or just listening to your favorite music. Walk to Fitness can help you lose body fat, tone muscles and provides a great way to stay in shape. Studies show that a two-mile walk every day achieves the same results as an intense exercise of any technique. The Exerpeutic 1500XL user weight has been tested up to 400 lbs.
- Motor Rating: 1.5 HP high-torque motor. High torque means that any resistance applied to the belt increases the motor’s power. The motor utilizes “Quiet Drive,” which reduces any noise when walking, so that there is no sound interference with TVs or music.
- Pulse Monitor: measures your target heart rate
- Extended Width: treadmill belt has been widened to a fitness club size of 20" for safety and security
- Extra-long safety handles are 18" long, more than 2x the length of other typical treadmill handles, to preventing any loss of balance for safe walking. The ground-level walking surface allows for easy ons and easy offs.
- Heavy-Duty Frame: frame is reinforced to accommodate a high weight capacity with wide side rails for a foot platform, if needed
- Speed adjusts in increments of 1/10 mph up to a maximum of 4 mph. At 4 mph you can achieve a very rigorous fitness walking workout without needing to run.
- 2-position manual incline feature
- Virtually assembled and ready to go right out of the box. Attach the computer and you are ready to go.
- Speed control buttons and on/off buttons are on the handlebars for convenience
- Treadmill Belt Size: 40"L x 20"W
- Folds up easily utilizing a hydraulic shock absorber; can be moved to different locations via transportation wheels.
- LCD display window features elapsed time, distance walked, calories burned, speed and pulse monitoring
Paradigm Health & Wellness Inc.