About this item
- Nick’s Pizza and Pub is famous for it’s award-winning thin crust pizza
- Dough and sauce are made fresh daily
- Our sausage and cheese are made exclusively for Nick’s, from 50-year-old recipes
- Our cheese is made from 100% skim milk
- Nick’s offers a full menu of home-made appetizers, specialty salads, and unique sandwiches and hamburgers
Twenty years ago, former construction worker Nick Sarillo opened the doors to Nick’s Pizza and Pub in Chicago’s northwest suburb of Crystal Lake as a place for families to gather, kids to play and parents to relax. Ten successful years later, he opened the second Nick’s Pizza and Pub in nearby Elgin. With a strong dedication to company culture, community and his hardworking team, Nick turned Nick’s Pizza and Pub from a neighborhood pizza restaurant to a community institution with a business model that most restaurants can only dream of replicating. This June, Nick’s restaurants are celebrating their milestone anniversaries with promotions and events for the community.